Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Hilarious

I can't really stand anime, which is precisely why this made me laugh my ass off. The perfect parody of a genre.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Worthy of canon - if there is such a thing.

This was almost better than the originals haha, at least in the art department. Your animation is really smooth and seamless and you use his style of minimalism well.

That last cop at the end was hilarious, mainly due to the voice you put on.

The People's Mario The People's Mario

sadasd

Bowser should be decked out to look like a Czar and his minnions like the "white" Russian army.

Attrition in the East Attrition in the East

Getting ready for Den' Pobedy?

I respect and appreciate the message here, but the flash seriously lacked artistry, actual animation and most of all, sublety.

It was quite simply the Soviet Anthem, some crude, still illustrations and then a lengthy text. Nice concept, poor execution.

Gothboy Gets Halloweened Gothboy Gets Halloweened

Was that a Commander Keen reference with the girl working the controls like that?

Mortimer McMire was pretty hardcore.

Real World Real World

a one-line summary of my review

I liked your other two so I gave it a 5, plus it was just retarded enough to make me laugh, for slap-stick's sake.

coffee break coffee break

Nicely done.

I don't know if he's supposed to be the Grim Reaper like someone said or if he's just a guy who likes to get free clothes off dead people, but the progress and climax was excellently.. directed? lol.

*spoiler* I especially like how you cut out to black for a second so we think you're sparing us, and then snap a view of the block hitting her. Well done.

Foamy's Rant V Foamy's Rant V

good stuff

but I still think inuendos are funny ;)

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

Good stuff.

I like how he repeats his past conversation with the puppet with himself, who also thinks he's just a puppet. The question I have is, is this all just a big halucination or is there an actual race of these guys and our beloved Salad Fingers just happens to be a delusional schitzophrenic.

I'm sure David Firth doesn't even know because he pulls this shit out of ass, but if there is a story line here (albeit a very cryptic and disjointed one) I'm sure he's planning on explaining things.. eventually.

WW3 - The Fourth Reich WW3 - The Fourth Reich

Did you intentionally draw all the swastikas backwards? lol

And the 4th Reich, and don't take this the wrong way, will probably be America when world relations break down and the UN forms a euro-asian pact against the America and Canada ;)